Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Resolutions for 2014


{via}


Who's ready?

1. Decide that writing over 2000 resolutions is a terrible waste of the first day of the year.

2. Write four instead.

3. Love out loud. This means that if I love you, I'm going to tell you. And then we'll hug for longer than the culturally accepted hugging time for Americans. Because I want to hold you for longer so suck it up :)

4. Write something every day. This does not include angsty tweets. But really, though, writing is a muscle I should be flexing all the time.

5. Be more productive. It's high time I decided to get up earlier on the weekends and do important things every day to help in achieving my dreams and career path, besides the general homework assignments.

6. Continue last year's resolution of saying 'yes' more often. See where it takes me this time around :)

Welcome to 2014, lovely readers! Hope it is the best yet.

With love,
Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment