Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Beginning (Again)

Hello people of the interwebs! My name's Laney. My friends call me Lanes, Eleanor, Lancelot, and variations of "hey kid". Anyhow, I've been around the blogging block before . . . about six times actually. I never worked on any of them for more than a few months. BUT, this is my pledge right here and now to continue this one for at least three years, posting at least three times a month (hopefully more!)

So, I hope you stick around with me! Yes you, random person reading this. You're fabulous and loyal and deserve a cookie. Okay two cookies, but only 'cuz of that winning smile you got going on there.

FUN FACT: The title of this blog is based off of a quote from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.

"Uncertainty is the normal state . . . Relax. Respond. That's what people do." 

I love that, and I think it sets a good tone for this blog and for my life. Partly because who the heck knows what kind of posts you'll see up here for the next three years. Not me!

I have ideas, though. Lots. Hehehe. *rubs hands together maniacally*

Talk to you soon, internet friends!

-Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment