Wednesday, July 16, 2014

20 Things I Can't Wait to Do at Chapel Hill

Less than four weeks before I go back for round two as a Tarheel! Here are some things I'm really, REALLY looking forward to! :D


<3

1. First hugs with my best friends


Girls, sorry if I tackle you to the ground. :*)

2. Getting to know my new roommate


Woohoo!

3. Grabbing a turtle mocha on Franklin Street


Caribou, I'm comin'!

4. Reading a brand new piece at the first Wordsmiths open mic


Question is, which one?

5. Visiting my last italian professor


Sorry, Tessa, I might be a bit out of practice...yikes

6. The obligatory first trip to Buns with the gang


Dem fries doe

7. Celebrating a certain someone's 19th birthday


There may be chocolate involved...

8. Applying to work at the Design Union


Is it chill that my portfolio is 80% fandom graphics?

9. Dining hall cake


Don't judge me! The banana fudge cake is amazing!

10. Going on another adventure to Boston Market


The mac & cheese is worth the 40 minute bus ride

11. Hearing everyone spit at the previously-mentioned Wordsmiths event


#newshit

12. Late nights discussing summer adventures and future plans with my favorite people


Cards Against Humanity, anyone?

13. The season premieres of Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy, and the release of TRXYE


Fangirling will happen

14. Stories from the bestie who is GOING TO ENGLAND


I expect #Sherlocking pics. You clue for those looks, girl.

15. Clubbing


Because cute boys.

16. New experiences


I want to do so much; it isn't even funny.

17. Late night walks to Wendy's


Blaring new music, obviously.

18. New professors


Can you guys top Sassy Professor for most Facebook statuses this semester?

19. Being in that environment


I'll take feminism for a thousand, Alex.

20. Everything else


I'm so ready.


With love,
Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment