Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Four New Favorite Things

The past six months have been great for discovering new ways of entertaining myself when I'm avoiding writing papers and such, and these are some of the best. Check one out and enjoy :)

4. Vlogbrothers



My faves. {via}


John and Hank Green might just be the most adorable, fast-talking fact machines on the planet. Their two short videos a week always make me laugh, smile, and learn something new, and I'm addicted to their fabulously humble personalities and their adorkable smiles. I hope that they continue to vlog for many years to come, and Hank, I'll see you on Friday. Watch them here.

3. Tumblr



Some lovely person put this gif on Tumblr. Bless you.


Tumblr is the best thing ever. I wish that I was joking. Whether you want to find the smuttiest of fanfics or cry over insane fan art or laugh at the dumbest, truest text post on the internet, Tumblr has you covered. I'm obsessed with the live blogging that occurs during Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy every week, and it is so cool being able to post my Photoshop work for a legitimate audience of fangirls.

2. Coriolanus



Tom being awesome. {via}


I don't always like Shakespeare, but when I do, I quote it until kingdom come and look up summaries just to make sure my theories about the meaning of a passage are correct. That I am longer to live most weary. And okay, okay, you caught me. The production I'm speaking of stars Tom Hiddleston. He's been nominated for an Oliver for his performance as Caius Martius Coriolanus, and holy sweet baby Jesus, he deserves one. Here are links to Part 1 and Part 2, in case you want to see what I'm talking about.

1. Grey's Anatomy



My current favorite couple. {via}

I know that I'm ten years late to the party, but goddamn, it is one hell of a party, and I'm so glad I finally got here. Marathoning Grey's was hugely enjoyable, and despite buckets of tears shed, I'll be sticking with Dr. McDreamy and Dr. Medusa Grey until the very end. (AHEM. DON'T KILL CHRISTINA, SHONDA. I WILL BREAK WINDOWS AND FACES.)

Thanks for dropping by, lovely readers. (How is March almost over. I'll try to squeeze in another post this weekend.)

With love,
Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment